How much do you charge?
That depends on a few factors. Mainly distance to travel, setup times and set times. When you give us some information on your event we can give you an accurate quote.
Are you insured?
We have our own public liabilities insurance with cover up to £1 million for accidental injury etc.
Where are you based?
We are based in North Gloucestershire next to the M5 and M50, so can cover a wide area across England and Wales.
What’s the lineup?
Breeze is a six piece band comprising of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and 5 vocals. There are 2 lead vocals, 1 male and 1 female – this enables us to cover a wider range of material than most bands. In some circumstances we may substitute members if they are unavailable.
Do we need to hire a PA, lights or a DJ?
Breeze comes fully inclusive of sound and lighting equipment. We will discuss with you the appropriate size of setup prior to the booking. We normally hire extra lighting for events over 500 people. We also have a CD player for interval music, or you can even plug in your own iPod if you like. We don’t generally advise booking a disco as well – unless you want to party into the wee small hours!
What do we need to provide the band?
- A stage area no smaller than 5m x 2.5m.
- View our stage layout plan. (Right click to save it). Please be aware that we are a SIX PIECE band and have quite a lot of gear. You’d be surprised how many times we are booked to play and are expected to setup on an area the size of a postage stamp! If you are unsure, please give us a ring!
- A dressing room with mirror and power sockets
- minimum of 2 separate and unused 13amp outlets next to the stage area
- Access to the stage area to load in that does not include stairs
- plenty of beer!